Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Long Time No See

There's the understatement of the year.

While I have no legitimate excuses for not dropping a note here and there, I do have a reason for my lack of sensitivity for readers. I have neglected my blog for this long because I have been working on "A Little Bit Strange," a BDSM novel. It, of course, requires copious amounts of research that I had to pursue. I was a willing participant in most of the acts labeled in the novel so I could get it just right. Others I was just a viewer, you may notice the differences when you read the book. Or you might not, either way.

I have never been one to just write what I thought would happen in situations. Generally, I have to live those situations myself to know how an educated human being would act. I watch others in the same situations to see how they react and then finally mesh it all together for my fictional characters.

In any event, I am now back and will be posting more often than once a millennium. You can always contact me at my email or via twitter @EroticSonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment