Monday, July 22, 2013

Bondage Virgin: Part I

If you follow me on twitter you know already that my walking, talking, sex dream of a friend wanted to read something I had written. Since most of my comings and goings are done at random or anonymously (due to copyrights I cannot post most of my articles here as you know) I decided to whip something up just special for him. He is such an innocent that I almost don't know what to do with him. I don't want to freak him out and scare him away forever but I want him to be informed of the fictional side, the hardcore side, and even the lighter sides of me. He seems to be very much interested in my life style and maybe, just maybe, with fingers crossed and velvet ropes abundant, I can show him a thing or two, but we'll get to that a little later. In the mean time. Below is the quick write up made just for him. Written from his perspective, without edits.

I couldn’t believe it was actually happening. She’d already told me what I needed to do and the guys had already told me what to expect for the most part. I knew what she did for a living. I’d heard about her throughout my years at the office. The VPs had recommended her almost as soon as I had received my promotion into the executives lounge. She only worked for a high price and she had a low tolerance for idiocy.
She was coming over in ten minutes and I was to be kneeling, naked and waiting, with my head down and palms up, resting on my thighs. She was very specific and I surely did not want to disappoint her my first time around. I could only imagine what she planned to do with me from the stories I’d heard.
Seconds after I was in position the front door burst open. I resisted the urge to look up and see what beauty stood before me. I heard the clip clop of her high heels on my hardwood flooring as she made her way over to me. Blood red stilettos came into view as she stopped directly in front of me. I held my breath, but still I did not look up.
“Good…What is your name?” she asked, barely above a whisper. Her voice was soft and licked my senses into high gear. I hesitated too long and I was punished with one of her heels pressed deep and hard into my thigh. Pain radiated up my leg and directly into my chest.
Devon.” I breathed out quickly.
She removed her heel and I could hear her chuckling. A soft, gentle, laugh that made me long to see her face. I still did not look up. Slowly she set a bag down onto the floor and began walking around me. She studied me as one would study the fine breeding of a race horse.
Devon, you will speak only when spoken to. You will do as I say at all times. You will climax on my command and you will say your caution word or safe word if you ever feel that I need to stop or slow down. Failure to follow these commands could result in severe punishment or injury. Is that understood?”
I did not hesitate this time. I said yes. The caution word was yellow and the safe word was red. She preferred them to other words since they were easy to remember during times of intense pain or pleasure. I hoped I didn’t have to use them.
She ordered me to stand but I still could not look at her. I kept my head down and lead her to my bedroom. I had lit some candles earlier and they were slowly dripping their wax down the headboard.
“hmmm…we will use those later I think,” she said as she tossed her bag to the side of the bed. “Sit on the edge of the bed. Feet flat on the floor, hands behind your head, eyes closed.”
I did as I was told. I was more afraid of what her punishment would be should I sneak a glance in her direction. She took a step closer and straddled me. Wrapping one arm around my neck, she took my shaft in the other and squeezed tightly. I instantly hardened. She leaned in and took the lobe of my ear between her teeth. She bit down, hard. I inhaled sharply and squeezed my eyes tighter. I knew better than to pull away.
She made her way down my neck leaving a trail of teeth marks in her wake. For every ounce of pain she gave me I was given a reward. She worked me with her hand, slowly at first then faster. Up and down, on each down stroke she caressed my balls and squeezed them closer to my body. I was breathing hard and trying to focus on not cumming all over her hand.
“There is a fine line that is traveled between pleasure and pain. I am glad you chose me to show you.” Her words filled up the space between us. “You’re built for this. Not like those flabby bastards you work for. Their punishments are much greater than yours will be this day.”
She talked so strangely but it seemed to suit her and only served to make me harder. I’d never heard any woman talk like that but I didn’t want her to stop.
Pre-cum seeped from the tip of my cock and she bent down to lick it off. I nearly exploded in her face. What would my punishment have been had I done so I wonder?
“I want you to cum. Right now,” she said as if she was reading my mind. She pushed my cock against my belly and slid her wet pussy along my rock hard shaft. She pulled me closer and sunk her teeth into my bicep. I moaned something dark from the back of my throat and did as she commanded. I was immediately rewarded with her lips on my cock, sucking me dry, and finally taking me fully in her mouth.
I no longer needed to see her face. I was under her complete control. Once I was spent she shoved me away. She pushed me face down onto the bed and tied my hands behind my lower back. She made quick work of the silken ropes that bound me and rendered me completely immobile. She placed something over my eyes and tied it in the back.
I began to panic; I’d never been so out of control before. My heart raced and sweat beaded at the back of my neck. I squirmed to free myself until suddenly a sharp pain across my ass cheeks brought me back to reality.
“You will do as I say, Devon. Stop fighting the restraints. You will only make them tighter.” And she was right. The circulation was nearly cut off to my right hand. She adjusted the knot and it loosened immediately.
She straddled me again and slid her hands up and down my back. She pressed deep, forcing me to relax. I closed my eyes behind the blindfold and breathed. I could feel myself hardening again.
“Easy, Devon,” she whispered in my ear. I shivered in anticipation. She moved off of me and slid a hand under my belly. “Ass in the air, shoulders down, turn your head to the side,” she ordered. I did as she commanded and my incentive was received as a gentle kiss.
Her lips were as soft as rose petals as she took my tongue in her mouth. She tasted like heaven and when she pulled away I whimpered.
After a moment I felt the bed move and her warm hand caressed my ass cheeks. At the same time her other hand grabbed my hardened cock. She knelt beside me as she worked my cock into submission again. Slowly she slipped a finger between my cheeks and rubbed the opening she found there.
I was holding my breath. Hoping she wasn’t about to do what I thought she was going to. She waited, patiently, while I came to grips with my new reality. My cock was still hard in her hand as she steadily brought me to climax again. In my distraction she slipped one, two, and three, of her long fingers into my anus and began working them around slowly. I bit my cheek to keep from crying out. She found the spot she was looking for in an instant. Pleasure built in my gut and she ordered it from me as each second passed.
She squeezed my cock in her iron grip and worked my ass. I could barely breathe. Sweat poured from my skin while I tried to hold back. She had not given me the command to cum. What would she do if I did?
Suddenly she stopped. I choked on my tongue; I was expecting that she would allow me to cum like she did the first time. She repositioned herself and kneeled behind me. My cock throbbed, begging for its release.
“Put this in your mouth,” she ordered. I opened wide and she slid a cool plastic toy into my mouth. It was cone shaped and round at the tip which got wider as she pushed it deep into my throat. I immediately knew what she wanted to do with the butt plug and my heart skipped a beat in anticipation.

She slowly slid it into my ass and waited for me to adjust to the new sensation. I shoved my face into the bedding and bit down. I wanted to scream. The intensity of every flex, every move, was enough to send me over the edge. Why wouldn’t she just let me cum?

No comments:

Post a Comment