Thursday, July 25, 2013

An Innocence Lost: Chapter 1

Here's another quick story for your viewing pleasure. As always, play safe!

An Innocence Lost: Chapter 1
I could tell that he was nervous. He was an innocent. He knew what he wanted but didn’t know how to say it. It was my job to teach him. I stepped towards him with one hand raised as if he were a frightened animal. I didn’t want to scare him. He had no idea what he was about to get himself into.
I took him in my arms and he lowered his lips to mine. The kiss was gentle and it slowly built in intensity. Our tongues danced together in our mouths as we both embraced the fire that suddenly burned inside us.
His hands wrapped around my back and down my thighs as he pulled me up and over his hips. I slung my legs around his waist and jerked him close as he pinned me against the wall. I could feel his hardening shaft between my legs. The heat between us making me wish I’d worn a skirt to work today.
I wanted this. I’ve always wanted this. Since the moment I’d met him I wanted to feel him move inside me. I wanted to suck him dry and fuck him blind. Tonight was my night.
Shifting me in his arms, he lifted me higher and slid his hand down the back of my pants. One hand was squeezing my ass while the other slipped under my shirt and did the same to my breast. I was panting, and he was cursing.
His hips were between my thighs and he was grinding his body into mine. The friction of our jeans, the feel of his hands on me, and his tongue in my mouth, something was happening.
I wasn’t used to men taking control. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was the one that had no idea what I was getting myself into. I allowed myself to soak up the love he was so eager and willing to give me. I was selfish in my desire and want, so I let him give me what I couldn’t afford to give back.
I whimpered as he tore off my shirt and took my breast in his mouth. His teeth nipped at my rising bud and I moaned in pleasure. I sunk my nails into his back as he fumbled to unbutton my pants. He jammed his hand down the front as soon as he got them open. “I got you. I fuckin’ got you. Just let it out. I wanna watch you fuckin’ cum,” he growled.
I reacted to his words like a viper would its prey. I snatched his bottom lip between my teeth and bit down. I tasted the copper that seeped into my mouth and I sucked harder. He growled again and pressed his lips against mine in a possessive lock.
His fingers slipped inside of me and my body locked up tight. My sex contracted and I imploded, pulsing through each wonderful erotic sensation.
When I opened my eyes he was staring at me with a look I’ve never seen before. It was a look of adoration, or hope, maybe? Both scared the crap out of me. Both were wrong on so many levels. Both meant more to him than they ever would to me. I was not the delicate china he wanted to hold in his hand. I was the broken dinner dish that was haphazardly tossed in the trash.
He should care about that. But he didn’t, because he didn’t, he wanted me. Me, of all the people he could ever have. His mistake was believing that he could fix whatever was broken inside of me. Still he thrust his fingers in and out of my now soaking wet sex.
Suddenly he stopped and I nearly fell to the floor. He ripped my pants from my legs in one smooth motion and tossed them aside. I ripped open the front of his jeans and pulled out his heavy cock in my hand. I gasp at its size. My finger tips couldn’t touch when I wrapped them around the shaft and worked him.
He inhaled and I bent to take him into my mouth. He stopped me just short, “no baby. I’ll never make it.”
He picked me up and crushed me against the wall again pushing himself into me. I screamed his name and clawed at his shoulders.
“Fuck. You’re so fuckin’ wet, baby” he said as he slammed into me. Over and over he sent me into a tail spin. “Tell me what you need.”
I could barely breathe let alone speak. I throbbed for him. I needed him, all of him. I wanted nothing more than to taste him, feel him; I was getting what I wanted. Not that I deserved any of what he had to give.
It was then that he came for me. I felt his hot passion spurt into me as he groaned his pleasure. His fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me closer. I kissed him, hard, my passion refueling his desire. I licked at the sweat that seeped down his neck and he moaned.
“Fuck. You have a solid hold on me now, baby. What am I supposed to do with that?” He smiled down at me.

I simply shrugged and buried my face into his shoulder. I was probably going to break him.

No comments:

Post a Comment